I’m currently hiring a Delivery Manager.
- Agile is at the heart of what we do. We’ve worked hard with the agile business consortium to build a framework that works for the client/agency model, and we’re really proud of it. Read more about our process here.
- Our teams are empowered and self-organising. As delivery manager, you’ll be responsible for the high-level planning of the project. No micromanaging here.
- We actively support contributions to the project management and digital agency community. In the last six months, I’ve already attended Ground Control, The Lead Developer and next week will be at Agile on the Bench. Come and say hi!
- We offer 1:1 coaching and take personal development seriously. Since starting I’ve been on a change management and game-storming course. I’m also working towards getting Agile PM certified.
- We’re truly flexible. Our core hours are 10–3pm but as long as you work 7 hours a day you can choose how you make up the other 2. Work from home or a coffee shop, as long as you’ve got a decent internet connection, then we’re happy for you to work where you work best.
- Our culture is one of appreciation and recognition. We show our appreciation in the form of 🌮’s.
- We’re committed to making Deeson a safe, accommodating, empathetic, and supportive environment for all employees. We have a well-being and collaboration chapter who are focused on making Deeson an ever amazing place to work. We also have a £250 annual wellbeing budget.
- Our £500 yearly equipment budget will make sure you never go short short on sharpies and super sticky post-it notes again.
- We provide three days paid leave for charity work every year. Read how I spent my charity budget this year.
- We are open. What you read in our handbook is all true.
Want to work somewhere with purpose and vision? Come and join the team!
My DM’s are open on Twitter, do feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about the role.